Transcript for Hotel Room Where 3 Died Had Carbon Monoxide Leak
Another death this time in eleven year old boy in the very same motel room where a couple -- two months earlier now investigators are focusing on a possible ghastly. Shut the place down he. What had already -- by the time paramedics arrived on Saturday his mother was rushed to the hospitals well. And survived. An autopsy found the boy died at six via toxicology reports found that the elderly couple died in that room back in April. Suffered carbon monoxide poisoning. The room is -- an indoor pool heated by natural gas.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.