Oregon Boy Saves Grandmother From Exploding Home

Seth Cutright, 12, risked his own life after his grandmother's cigarette sparked an explosion.
3:00 | 10/15/12

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

More information on this video
Enhanced full screen
Explore related content
Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Oregon Boy Saves Grandmother From Exploding Home
Twelve year old boy who risks his life to save his grandmother after their house it's below so this happen and ceremony Oregon. And the fire started when grandma lit a cigarette in a bedroom full of invisible propane gas. The young -- carried his grandmother out of the burning house to safety. While suffering from burns himself. You were expecting music. -- link in music just a flash from yanks. But doctors say the boy is expected to make a full recovery. Grandmothers in the hospital listed in serious condition but -- alive. Thanks to --

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":17481085,"title":"Oregon Boy Saves Grandmother From Exploding Home","duration":"3:00","description":"Seth Cutright, 12, risked his own life after his grandmother's cigarette sparked an explosion.","section":"US","mediaType":"Default"}