- Time for Change?
- Medicare: Top Questions Answered
- Health Care System Woes
- Opting for Poverty to Get Healthcare
- Critics: U.S. Health System Fails on Many Levels
Fifty-six percent of Americans support a change to the existing health care system, as nearly three in 10 skip medical treatments because of the cost, according to an ABC News/Kaiser Family Foundation/USA Today poll.
More Hot Topics stories...
- Wasted Wealth and Health Care in the U.S.: Dr. Tim Johnson blogs
- What You Need to Know About Prescription Drugs: Five Questions Answered
- News You Can Use: Health Care Glossary
- Help Yourself: Top Five Web Resource Links
- Health Care Debate: John Stossel vs. Dr. Tim Johnson
- Mike Leavitt and the Nation's Health Care System
- Prescription for Change: What Should Be Done To Fix Health Care In America?
- Health Concerns? Comment On Our Message Board
- Test Your Health Care Knowledge
- Click Here for Companion Series Content From Our Partner, USA Today
More Hot Topics stories...
- Kate Baicker, Council of Economic Advisers: Making Health Care Dollars Go Further
- Sen. Bill Frist: Make Health Care Patient Driven
- The Politician-Doctor Weighs In: An Interview With Former Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber
- Do We Have a Right to Health Care?
- Rep. Pete Stark: Practical Health Care Solution
More Politicians' Solutions stories...
Question of the day
- What Are the Next Steps for Making Health-Care Reform Happen?
- What's the Best Way to Pay for Americans' Health Care?
- Can America Get Everyone Covered?
- Would a Ratings System Improve Health Care?
- Q&A: Should We All Have Medicare?
- What's the Right Health Care System, How Do We Create It?
Experts Discussed Health-Care Theory and Now Turn Ideals Into Action
More Question of the day stories...
The Blogs: Weighing In
- More, Better Information Key in Fixing Health Care
- Why Is Fixing American Health Care So Difficult?
Medical Information System Could Take a Page From Customer Service
More The Blogs: Weighing In stories...
- Dr. Tim Johnson's Thoughts on Health Care in America
- Deciphering Health Benefits
- How Is The American Health Care System Designed?
- Sickening Medical Treatment Errors
- Health Care Spending Here and Abroad
- High Cost of Health Care
- Hospital Emergency Rooms in Crisis
- Can Rationing Solve ER Crowding?
- Scoring for the Health Care System
- Retail Health -- Buying Care On the Go
- Revolutionizing Health Care- One Record At A Time
More Series Video stories...
The Politics of Health
Medicine For an Ailing System
- Walk-In Clinics Can Bring Affordable Health Care to the Uninsured
Convenient and Affordable Location Make Walk-In Clinics an Attractive Option