First freeze four pilsner glasses, and then make the mousse:
White Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse:
4 1/2 oz. chopped high-quality white chocolate
1 1/3 cups heavy cream, divided
1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
1. Place solid ivory in medium bowl.
2. Heat 1/3 cup cream in small saucepan over medium-low heat to a boil.
3. Remove pan from heat and pour hot cream over solid ivory.
4. Let mixture stand for 30 seconds to melt.
5. Gently whisk until smooth.
6. Stir in the mascarpone.
7. Cover surface of the white chocolate mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cooled, about 30 minutes.
8. Whip remaining heavy cream in bowl until soft peaks form, using electric mixer at high speed.
9. Gently fold mascarpone mixture into cream being careful not to overmix, as this will cause the mousse to become grainy and separate.
10. In the pilsner glasses make layers of the mousse, your favorite passion fruit sorbet, and granola. Repeat the process (making six layers for each glass).