There are less than two weeks left until Christmas, and if you’re on a budget, we’ve got some last-minute gift ideas that are $25 or under.
1. Opi nail polish set. Get 10 mini-bottles. Available at Ulta.com. Price: $25
2. Scented Soap with matching ceramic tray, by Two’s Company. Makes a wonderful gift for a hostess or for the person who loves home décor. Available at zincdoor.com. Price: $20
3. E.L.F eye shadow palette with 150 colors. This is great for a beauty junkie or for someone who is not afraid to experiment with makeup. Available from Target. Price: $15
4. Assorted bracelets and cuffs from The Alchemy Shop. The recipient of this gift can layer the daintier bracelets or use the cuff to make a bold statement. Price:$24.99
5. Ugly doll umbrella, from Schylling.com.They do double duty in rain or shine. Price: $12
Bonus Gift Ideas
Acrylic beanie, from ASOS.com. Tweens and teens will appreciate this practical and stylish accessory. Price: $24
Twistband hair ties are very soft and won’t leave a mark on your hair. They come in sets of three and in various patterns, and make nice stocking stuffer. Available from shopfirefly.com. Price: $12
Beaded ribbon necklace. This bib-style accessory makes a bold statement and is versatile enough to be dressed up for a night out or paired with jeans and a T-shirt. Available from WorldMarket.com. Price $25.