Who was hot and who was not in 2011?
Fashion editor Roger Stone has his opinions of which celebrities dressed for success in the past year and which stars lacked fashion sense. He’s released his lists of the best-dressed celebs and the worst-dressed celebs, in the spirit of the famed lists released annually by the late fashion critic Mr. Blackwell.
Stone, the editor of StoneZone.com, believes actors Johnny Depp and Joseph Gordon-Levitt were among the best-dressed men of 2011.
He tags Simon Cowell, Larry King and director Michael Moore as three of the worst-dressed men.
The best-dressed women’s list is filled with A-level actresses such as Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes and Sofia Vergara.
The three women to make the female version of the worst-dressed list: Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Julianne Moore and Christina Aguilera.
Stone’s 10 best-dressed men of 2011:
* Joseph Gordon-Levitt, actor
* Charlie Watts, Rolling Stones drummer
* Larry Kudlow, CNBC host
* Gordon Woodrow, longtime Republican U.S. Senate staffer
* Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II
* Alan Flusser, men’s wear designer
* Johnny Depp, actor
* Jacob Stein, lawyer
* David Beckham, soccer star
* Josh Mankiewicz, NBC reporter
* Bill Clinton, former U.S. president
Lifetime Award: Willie Brown, former California Assembly speaker
Stone’s worst-dressed men of 2011:
* Michael Moore, filmmaker
* Larry King, former CNN host
* Simon Cowell, The X Factor judge
* Jesse Ventura, TV host and former politician and wrestler
* Charles Schumer, New York senator
Stone’s 10 best-dressed women of 2011:
* Natalie Portman, actress
* Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate
* Blake Lively, actress
* Carly Foulkes, pink-wearing woman in T-Mobile commercials
* Carla Bruni, wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy
* Sophia Loren, actress
* Eva Mendes, actress
* Emma Watson, actress
* Jennifer Aniston, actress
* Sofia Vergara, actress
Stone’s worst-dressed women of 2011:
* Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Jersey Shore star
* Julianne Moore, actress
* Christina Aguilera, singer and The Voice judge