All these reports about Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi being pregnant and engaged beg a question: What kind of man would settle down with a woman famous for getting drunk and sleeping in a dog bed?
We've rounded up five facts about Jionni LaValle, the "Jersey Shore" princess' potential Prince Charming:
1. "He's a wrestling coach for little kids." And he's going to school to be a gym teacher, Snooki told Jay Leno last year.
2. He gets along with her family. LaValle's vacationed with Snooki's parents more than once, and according to her, he fits right in. During a road trip to Pennsylvania last year, Snooki tweeted, "AW my dad and boo are bonding :)" along with a photo of them side by side in the car.
3. He doesn't care about celebrities. "He doesn't give a [expletive] about [celebrities]," Snooki told People magazine last year. She also said LaValle "freaked out" when he saw a photo of himself and Snooki in a magazine: "He said, 'I don't want to be in that world.'"
4. He likes the Miami Dolphins. For Christmas, Snooki got her man "some signed Dolphins things," she told People. "He's obsessed with the Dolphins and Dan Marino."
5. He shares her love of pickles. In October 2010, shortly after she and LaValle started dating, Snooki tweeted a photo of breakfast her new beau made for her - pickle pancakes. She also posted this message: "Omg my boyfriend made me a pickle pancake…yeahhhh he's amazing! If you love pickles like I do, pickles are good with anything. Let me liveeeE! :)"