This has been a big year for Rita Ora.
The Kosovo-born singer, 21, has earned herself two hits with "R.I.P." and party summer anthem "How We Do," and just finished a gig opening for the rock band Coldplay on its world tour.
Now Ora, whose family moved to England after her birth, is putting the finishing touches on her debut album, which she says will be called "Ora" and will continue her light and fun approach to music.
It's a long way for the singer-songwriter and actress who first made waves in 2009 when she appeared on the BBC's "Eurovision: Your Country Needs You" competition. From there she gained an American guardian angel of sorts in the form of high-profile rapper Jay-Z, who signed Ora to his Roc Nation label.
While Ora is a hit in the U.K., she is still introducing herself to U.S. fans. Here are the five things you don't know about Ora:
1. She carries a change of outfit with her at all times.
2. She worked in a sneaker store when she was 15-years-old.
3. She loves Tabasco sauce on everything.
4. She has more than 150 pairs of "kicks" (sneakers).
5. She loves the VH1 reality-TV show "Mob Wives."
5. She loves the VH1 reality show "Mob Wives."