Season 15 of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" will be a season of firsts. The cast will be comprised of past contestants who will battle for the show's first all-stars championship and, for the first time, viewers will get to pick a contestant.
Twelve contestants have already been chosen, but the 13th spot is up for grabs, and fashion commentator Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey all want the spot.
Kressley competed on the show's season 13. Bryan was on season 5, and Massey appeared on season 11.
Fans can cast their votes for their favorite until Friday at noon PT.
Bryan appeared on "GMA" this morning. Here are five things you might not have known about her:
1. She loves soccer. She played as a child, and recently joined a women's soccer league.
2. When she was 12, she was an extra in the movie "Matilda."
3. She's deathly afraid of snakes.
4. She is obsessed with "Grey's Anatomy." She watches it whenever she gets a chance.
5. She adds Cholula hot sauce to pretty much everything she eats.