Tired of your old clothes jamming up your closet? Do you have pieces that are too big, too small, or just plain out of fashion?
Jillian Owens, the " ReFashionista," shows us how to turn outdated clothes into something new and trendy. You can get these looks in just three basic steps:
1. Dye it to get rid of that blah, boring beige!
2. Take it in! And use the leftovers from the sides to make a sash (Yay! Less waste!)
3. Add elastic to the new top of the new dress to make it stay up and avoid wardrobe malfunctions.
Skirt Dress: No Sewing Required!
1. Unbutton three of the front buttons below the top button.
2. Stick an arm through the hole.
3. Add a belt and party all night!
More Good Tips to Refashion:
The uglier, the better. You can have the most fun with these items.
The better the condition of the garment or fabric, the better.
You can always take in something that's too big. Letting out is much harder to do well, and is sometimes impossible.