Actress Angelina Jolie is known for being a talented actress, caring humanitarian and loving mother of six children. Some of her brood are now joining her and fiance Brad Pitt in the lucrative family business.
Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, reportedly have been cast for the upcoming fantasy movie “Maleficent,” which stars their mother, Us Weekly magazine reported. The couple’s daughter, 4-year-old Vivienne, will also play a minor role opposite her mother in “Maleficent,” as the child version of Princess Aurora.
“Maleficent,” which also stars Sharlto Copley, Imelda Staunton, Miranda Richardson and Lesley Manville, is scheduled to hit theaters in March 2014.
But Pax, Vivienne and Zahara aren’t the first Jolie-Pitt children to follow their famous parents’ footsteps.
The first Jolie-Pitt child to grace the big screen was daughter Shiloh. She was 10 months old when she had a cameo role in “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.”
“It’s kind of like take your sons and daughters to work day,” Us Weekly’s Bradley Jacobs told ABC News. “The kids are there on the set, you might as well put them to work. They can learn what it is like to make a movie.”
In addition to Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and Vivienne, Jolie and Pitt also have sons Maddox, 11, and Knox, who is Vivienne’s twin.
Other Stars With Famous Kids
- Actor and country-music singer Billy Ray Cyrus is the father of singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who played the title character on “Hannah Montana” before pursuing more mature roles.
- Actor and acclaimed director Ron Howard is the father of actress Bryce Dallas Howard, who has appeared in “The Help,” “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” and “Spider Man 3.”
- Actor Steve McQueen’s grandson, Steven R. McQueen, plays Jeremy Gilbert on the CW drama “The Vampire Diaries.”
- Actor Donald Sutherland is the father of “24″ star Kiefer Sutherland.
- John Aniston, who is best known for playing the character Victor Kiriakis on the soap opera “Days of Our Lives,” is the father of TV and movie star Jennifer Aniston.
- Actor Alan Thicke, who played Jason Seaver on the sitcom “Growing Pains,” is the father of R&B singer Robin Thicke.
- Actor Martin Sheen is the father of actors Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez.
- Actress Goldie Hawn is the mother of actress Kate Hudson.
- Actress Demi Moore and her ex-husband, actor Bruce Willis, are the parents of Rumer Willis, who was featured in her mom’s 1996 film “Striptease.”
- Actor Will Smith and his actress wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, are the parents of Willow, who is making her mark in the music business as a singer. Their actor son, Jaden, has headlined box-office hits.
- Actress Debbie Reynolds is the mother of actress Carrie Fisher, who is probably best known for having played Princess Laiea in the original “Star Wars” trilogy.
- Singer-actress Judy Garland is the mother of multi-talented entertainer Liza Minnelli.
- Actress Rosemary Clooney is the mother of actor Miguel Ferrer, who appeared in “Crossing Jordan” and “Twin Peaks.” Ferrer is the cousin of actor George Clooney.