At Sunday’s Golden Globe awards, look out for this fresh face: Francesca Eastwood.
Each year, a daughter of a celebrity is chosen to be Miss Golden Globe and assist with handing out the coveted statues. This year, Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood and actress Frances Fisher, has scored the role.
While some may recognize the 19-year-old and her boyfriend, provocative 29-year-old photographer-director Tyler Shields, from her E! reality show “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” she’s kept a relatively low profile until now.
Here are five things to know about Eastwood:
1. She’s the second of Clint Eastwood’s daughters to be Miss Golden Globe. Her half sister Kathryn Eastwood helped hand out awards at the 2005 ceremony.
2. Lindsay Lohan crashed her birthday party. Lohan reportedly crashed Eastwood’s bash at Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood. But Eastwood wasn’t phased. “I still had an amazing birthday and ‘Parent Trap’ is still my favorite movie,” she told E! News.
3. Her boyfriend directed her first feature film. Eastwood stars alongside “Little Miss Sunshine’s” Abigal Breslin in “Final Girl,” which will be released later this year.
4. She’s not crazy about Birkin bags. Although the reality star said didn’t mean to offend anyone when Shields burned her orange Birkin bag on “Mrs. Eastwood & Company,” she told The Hollywood Reporter, “I actually prefer Hermes Kelly bags to Birkin bags.”
5. She made her debut at a debutante ball. Eastwood debuted at Le Bal in Paris in 2009 alongside actor Forest Whitaker’s daughter, Autum Whitaker, and Lady Kitty Spencer, niece of Princess Diana.