Sylvester Stallone Accused of Threatening Contractor

By ABC News

Apr 3, 2013 9:40am

Sylvester Stallone is best known for playing tough guys on the big screen but a contractor he hired to renovate his Los Angeles mansion is accusing the star of bullying him in real life.

Stallone, 66, who starred as boxer Rocky Balboa in the “Rocky” movies, is being accused by his contractor, Mohamed Hadid, of threatening to blow his head off and smash his head in with a baseball bat, according to court records.

WATCH: Sylvester Stallone On Son’s Death, Acting Career

Hadid has been granted a temporary restraining order against Stallone after he claims Stallone pushed him in court last month and said, “I am going to kill you mother-******.” There is a court hearing on the necessity of the restraining order scheduled for April 23.

Stallone has sued Hadid for more than $1 million in damages that he claims Hadid caused to his Los Angeles mansion in the form of sub-par work Stallone hired him to do in 2009.

Hadid is a high-end real estate developer in the Los Angeles area who has appeared on the reality TV series “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

READ MORE: Son of Sylvester Stallone Found Dead at 36

Stallone’s attorney denies the allegations against his client and calls the restraining order a “desperate ploy.”

“[The restraining order] is a desperate ploy to smear my client on the eve of trial,” Marty Singer, Stallone’s attorney, told ABC News.  “[Hadid] is an individual who loves to publicize himself on reality shows.”

ABC News reached out to Hadid for comment, but did not receive a response.

The lawsuit that Stallone has brought against Hadid will go to trial beginning April 9.

SHOWS:
You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer. Please click here to upgrade your browser in order to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus