Star Sightings: How Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Spent a Rainy Day and more
May 21, 2013 6:20pm
- What’s a Manhattan mom supposed to do with her 7-year-old on a rainy day? If you’re Katie Holmes, the answer is simple: arts and crafts. On Sunday afternoon, Holmes, who is currently filming “Mania Days”, and Suri trekked uptown to Make Meaning on the Upper East Side. The two spent the afternoon on the store’s second floor, painting Hello Kitty ceramics and discussing when the first grader could come back with her friends.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum have been living in London while he films “Jupiter Ascending,” but they still make time for each other. On Monday, the “Magic Mike” star, clad in a T-shirt, sweater and porkpie hat, and his very pregnant wife stepped out to see the movie “Mud.” “Loved every second,” the “Witches of East End” actress tweeted. “Go see it! What incredible acting by the two young actors and McConaughey.”
- Meanwhile, in New York City for upfronts, Sarah Michelle Gellar took a break from promoting her new CBS show to have a late dinner with a group of friends on Monday night at Arlington Club steakhouse.
- On Friday, Joe Jonas took advantage of the warm weather and headed to the newly-opened Tequila Park at the Hudson Hotel in Manhattan for tacos with a group of friends. “It was a mixed crew of guys and girls,” an onlooker tells ABC News. “They were laughing and drinking margaritas!” Jonas certainly seemed to enjoy himself, tweeting: “Great time last night at the new outdoor spot
- It was a family weekend for Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen, who attended the graduation of the New England Patriot quarterback’s sister from Boston University over the weekend. The couple sat with Brady’s family, including several of his nieces, and Bündchen was seen cuddling with their baby, Vivian. Earlier in the day, however, she posted a photo that seems to be of their son, Benjamin, playing with Brady’s son from his relationship with Bridget Moynihan: “A beautiful day with my loves,” she wrote.