Joe and Teresa Giudice were back in court today for a short arraignment where their lawyers entered a plea of not guilty on their behalf for additional fraud charges they were handed earlier in the week.
The new charges each carry an extra maximum penalties of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine.
On Monday, authorities in New Jersey added to the federal fraud charges against "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe.
Teresa, 41, and Joe, 43, were indicted this past summer on charges they conspired to fraudulently obtain millions of dollars in loans. At the same time, prosecutors have accused them of trying to hide assets while in bankruptcy.
They have pleaded not guilty and were scheduled to go to trial early next year. Because of the additional charges, the couple's trial is expected to now begin in the middle of 2014.
According to a statement Monday from the U.S. Attorney's Office in New Jersey, "additional counts stem from a $361,250 mortgage loan that Teresa Giudice obtained in July 2005. In the course of obtaining the loan, she and (her husband) prepared a loan application which falsely stated that Teresa Giudice was employed as a realtor and that she had a monthly salary of $15,000. Teresa Giudice was not employed outside the home at the time."
In addition to the more than 40 counts of fraud the couple faces, Joe, his legal name Giuseppe, is also facing charges for failure to file tax returns from 2004 through 2008.
Teresa's attorney, Henry Klingeman, immediately proclaimed his client is not guilty after the charges came in Monday.
"Teresa intends to plead 'not guilty' to the allegations in the new indictment," Klingeman said.
Joe's lawyer, Miles Feinstein, again said his client is not guilty and stressed that the added charges are simply "piling on" by the feds.
ABC News' Josh Margolin and Aaron Katersky contributed to this report.