The men of “Full House” reunited on “Good Morning America” today and it felt so good. They talked about their new Super Bowl ad, stayed around for a quick game of “Full House Fumble,” but mostly provided us with these top five moments of the morning:
1) The time Dave Coulier spiked a football that almost smacked Bob Saget in the face:
2) The time John Stamos showed America that he’s a boxers man:
3) CORRECTION: A Calvin Klein-Oikos-Greek-yogurt boxers man:
4) John showing some birthday love for this lucky, lucky, LUCKY woman:
— Good Morning America (@GMA) January 29, 2014
5) This off-air game of we don’t know what. Click here to watch.