ABC News’ Rachael Ellenbogen reports:
Charlie Sheen, 48, may have joked on Twitter on Jan. 15 that he and Brett Rossi, 24 got married, but apparently he was simply giving the world a glimpse into his future. Sheen proposed to Rossi on Feb. 15 during a romantic Valentine’s Day weekend in Hawaii after only three months of publicly dating. As this will be Sheen’s fourth wedding, those who care are left wondering what is different about his new fiancé. Well, keep reading below for the five things you should know about Brett Rossi, AKA the (fourth) future Mrs. Sheen.
- SHE’S LEAVING HER PORN STAR LIFE BEHIND TO BECOME A NURSE: The model/actress is known most prominently for her work in the adult film world, but she swears she’s leaving that life behind, and has for a while now. Back in December 2013, Rossi told Daily Mail via Twitter that she isn’t “a ‘pornstar’ anymore and haven’t been in over 7 months.” She used her personal Twitter account to set the recordstraight that she was “doing something taboo” in order to pay her own way through nursing school.
- SHE’S YOUNG AT HEART, OH, AND IN AGE (ONLY 24!): Rossi is exactly half Sheen’s age. She isn’t afraid to share her youthful nature, as she recently tweeted that “Toys R Us is seriously the coolest place on earth!!”
- SHE HAS A BUCKET LIST: Bucket lists aren’t that uncommon for people to have, but these lists aren’t often publicized. Rossi was able to check one item off of hers when she went swimming with dolphins on February 3.
- SHE IS INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE OF SHEEN: Whether it’s keeping Sheen company while he gets a tattoo, giving him surprises before television appearances or tweeting out advertisements for his show ‘Anger Management,’ Rossi is constantly supporting her beau.
- SHE’S ‘DEATHLY SCARED’ OF EARTHQUAKES: Rossi, who is a California native and no stranger to earthquakes, is still extremely afraid of them. She tweeted to her friend Kirsten Price on Jan. 17 that she’s “been saying the big 1 [earthquake] is coming for about a month now.” She continued: “I grew up in CA & I’m deathly scared of them.”