ABC News Radio will offer listeners a full slate of year end programming as 2013 comes to a close. ABC News Radio’s wide array of long-form programming will highlight the top stories, trends and topics of 2013, including:
- “Playback 2013,” a high energy, fast paced and highly produced one-hour program anchored by ABC News Radio’s Cheri Preston and Aaron Katersky that reflects back on the extraordinary events of the past year.
- “The Year in Talk”, a three-hour program featuring the year’s hottest talk topics. From the George Zimmerman trial to the rollout of the Healthcare.gov website, this special will center on the most talked about stories of 2013.
- “The Economy 2013 Year in Review,” anchored by ABC’s Richard Davies will examine some of the big events in 2013 that impacted your pocketbook and some helpful financial tips for the New Year.
- ”ABC’s Everything You Need To Know About 2014,” a specialty program anchored Scott Goldberg brings you all the future trends—today!
- Lastly, ABC News Radio’s award-winning weekly news magazine “Perspective” and “World News This Year” will offer exclusive year-end editions of their respective programs.