Got any plans this weekend? Nothing major? How about heading to London for the Olympics on a private jet?
No problem, if you have $97,500 handy. Or if you have a friend who does.
Call it the ultimate travel package for the 2012 London Olympics. It’s a partnership between PlaneClear, a private aviation firm, and In The Know Experiences, a travel company. Forget being crammed into a too-small seat and standing in line for hours to pick up event tickets. No need to sleep in a taxi, either. The five-night package is five-star all the way.
It includes (for two people, four more people can accompany you on your flight for free):
- Round-trip private jet to London on a super-midsized aircraft (Challenger 300 or Citation 10). An upgrade to a heavy jet (Falcon 900 or Gulfstream) will raise your bill to $128,000.
- Accommodations at the new Belgraves, a Thompson Hotel.
- Tickets to three events with the best seats possible or five events with second-level seating. Options include diving, equestrian, water polo, gymnastics and shooting.
- Access to the Olympics hospitality tent for a day.
- Round-trip airport transfers in a Mercedes S Class.
- 24-hour onsite concierge to attend to your every need.
- Invitation to a private celebrity event at the famous Box Nightclub or Yacht Party.
While no one has yet booked the package with the private jet included, at least eight groups have booked the ground portion of the trip. The ground portion can be booked for $18,000 for two guests.
There are two more departure dates to take advantage of the package: Thursday, Aug. 2 and Wednesday, Aug. 8.