Sticking to your diet between meals can be tough if you’re hungry. Bethenny Frankel stopped by “Good Morning America” with recipes for some of her favorite healthy snacks. Whether you’re on-the-go or on-the-job, you’ll love these quick and satisfying bites.
1. Frozen bananas: Freeze halves on a stick, dip in dark chocolate and roll in chopped almonds
2. Bethenny’s Berry Granola: Snack on a couple of handfuls or add to your favorite yogurt for a mid-morning boost.
3. Hummus: Serve with veggies, pretzel crisps and soy chips
4. Skinnygirl On the Go Bars: Flavors come in Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, Coconut with Peanut Butter, Greek Yogurt Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel.)
5. Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip: For pretzels and veggies