Vice President Joe Biden hit the late-night comedy scene Thursday night by reading his "Top 10? list of reasons to vote early on the "Late Show with David Letterman," pushing voters to head to the polls ahead of Election Day.
"Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?" Biden said as his number one reason to vote early.
Throughout their campaign stops in October, Biden and President Obama encouraged supporters to head to the voting booths early to help them win some of the key battleground states. Immediately after Biden stepped off the stage in Ocala, Fla., Wednesday afternoon, an OFA team leader took the stage to inform supporters that volunteers were waiting outside the event to drive them to cast their ballots early.
Biden's Top Ten Reasons To Vote Early:
10. I'm not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I'm not saying they don't either.
9. It's vastly more effective than voting late.
8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
7. In a less crowded polling center, there's plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.
6. If you vote early you don't have to pay taxes. I'm sorry I'm being told that's not accurate.
5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone in the early voting booth.
4. Of course, there's the open bar.
3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey - it's literally malarkey.
2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
1. Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?
Biden concluded his early voting roundup by thanking Letterman for having him on the show and warning him, "Dave, I hope to hell you voted."