Section 1: Overview Questions
- What Is Glucose (Sugar In The Blood) And What Purpose Does It Serve?
- What Causes High Blood Sugar And What Harm Can It Do To My Body?
- What Are The Symptoms Of High Blood Sugar That Might Indicate I Have Diabetes?
- What Is Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar) And What Are Its Symptoms?
- If I Get Diabetes, Will My Life Ever Be 'Normal,' And Can I Be Cured?
- What Is The Difference Between Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes?
- What Is Gestational Diabetes And Can It Hurt My Baby?
- What Is Insulin and Why Do Some Diabetics Need to Take It?
- What Causes Diabetes?
- Why Is Diabetes A Growing Problem In This Country?
- What Are The Meanings and Significance Of These Terms Related To Diabetes: 'Beta Cells,' 'Islets,' 'Glucagon,' and 'Amylin'?
Dr. Edelman answers the question: 'What Is Glucose (Sugar In The Blood)'?
More Section 1: Overview Questions stories...
ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes
- ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes Center
- Section 1: Diabetes Basics
- Section 2: Risk Factors & Prevention
- Section 3: Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Section 4: Treatment
- Section 5: Living with Diabetes
- Diabetes News
Everything you need to know about diabetes from the nation's top experts.
More ABC News OnCall+ Diabetes stories...