- Does Saw Palmetto Work?
A study says saw palmetto may be ineffective, but doctors are unsure.
Latest Cancer News
- Political Intrigue in Merck's HPV Vaccine Push
- GPS System Helps Treat Prostate Cancer
- Predicting Breast Cancer's Return
- DCA: Cancer Breakthrough or Urban Legend?
- Poor Get Less Chemotherapy
- Largest-Ever Recorded Decline in Cancer Deaths
- Healthy Gums May Prevent Pancreatic Cancer, New Drug Could Treat It
Drugmaker Backs Off Vaccination Campaign; New Report Reveals Contributions to Texas Governor
More Latest Cancer News stories...
Watch Our Videos
- Think Sunscreen Prevents Cancer? Think Again
- Tips for Preventing Skin Cancer
- New Sunscreens for Summer
- Some Dermatologists See a Sunscreen Revolution
- Sunscreen Makers Sued, but Doctors Defend Products
- Tanning Salons Luring Teens
- Popular Sunscreen Makers Sued
- Stop! You Could Be Harming Your Skin
More Skin Cancer stories...
- Helping Children Cope When a Loved One Has Cancer
- When a Child Is Diagnosed: A Psychologist's Advice
- Children with Cancer Can Plan Own Treatment
Experts Say It's Most Important to Tell Kids the Truth
More Childhood Cancer stories...