Feelings & Emotions
- Emotions After Breast Cancer Diagnosis?
- Why Am I Embarrassed of Breast Cancer?
- Should I Blame Myself for Breast Cancer?
- Will A Positive Attitude Help Me?
- Guided Imagery and Support Groups?
- Depression After Breast Cancer Normal?
- How to Field Insensitive Questions?
- Will I Survive Breast Cancer?
- Will My Life Ever Return To Normal?
- Using humor to cope with breast cancer?
- Is it normal to feel hopeless?
Dr. Massie answers the question: 'Emotions After Breast Cancer Diagnosis?'
More Feelings & Emotions stories...
Section 4: Issues with Family & Friends
- Helping A Friend With Breast Cancer?
- Are People Avoiding Me After Diagnosis?
- What To Say If Loved Ones Want To Help?
- What Support Is There for My Family?
- Is My Partner Having Trouble Coping?
- How can I help my family cope?
- Should I Let My Children See Me Bald?
- What are my children's initial fears?
- How Can I Explain my Cancer to Kids?
Dr. Massie answers the question: 'Helping A Friend With Breast Cancer?'
More Section 4: Issues with Family & Friends stories...
Section 4: Nutrition
Section 4: Activity, Comfort & Fatigue
Section 4: Intimacy & Sexuality
- How To Adjust My Body To Changes?
- Will My Partner Still Find Me Attractive?
- How Will Treatment Affect Libido?
- Will I Still Be Sexy Post-Mastectomy?
- Will I Be Able To Orgasm After Treatment?
- 'Loving A Partner With Breast Cancer?
- Intimacy During Cancer Treatment?
Lillie Shockney answers the question: 'How To Adjust My Body To Changes?'
More Section 4: Intimacy & Sexuality stories...
Section 4: Menopausal Symptoms & Fertility Issues
Section 4: Breast Cancer Advocacy, Patient Rights, Legal & Employment Issues
- How To Get Involved In Cancer Advoacy?
R.N. Shockney answers the question: 'How To Get Involved In Cancer Advoacy?'
Section 4: Breast Cancer Recurrence
Section 4: Resources
More of the ABC News OnCall+ Breast Cancer Center
- Section 1: Risk Factors & Prevention 54 Questions & Answers
- Section 2: Screening & Diagnosis79 Questions & Answers
- Section 3: Treatment178 Questions & Answers
- Section 4: Living with Breast Cancer 57 Questions & Answers
More More of the ABC News OnCall+ Breast Cancer Center stories...