|Valentine's Day 101: Victoria's Secret Models Help Men Decode Language of Women|
|ABC News||Feb 8, 2013, 7:47 AM|
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and some men agonize over what to get their women for the romantic holiday.
Victoria's Secret's sexy models are here to help. In a video posted on the lingerie retailer's website Feb. 1, several lingerie-clad models playfully offer tips to help men decode the language of women.
Here are the words of wisdom offered by the line's top models: Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Karlie Kloss.
1. "When I say, 'I'll be five minutes', what I mean is I'll be ready in half-hour, 45 minutes."
2. "When I say, 'Nobody's ever sent me flowers before', what that means for you is, 'Send me two dozen of the most gorgeous long-stemmed roses.'"
3. "It's my birthday, no big deal. What I mean is, 'It is a big deal. Surprise me with something fabulous!'"
4. When I ask you, 'My friend, she's so pretty. Isn't she?' what that really means is, 'Tell me you hadn't even noticed because you only have eyes for me.'"
5. "When I say, 'I love you,' I really mean that I love you."