|Spotted Around Town: Victoria Beckham's Bday, NPH's Night Out|
|Lesley Messer (@lesleymesser)||Apr 19, 2013, 7:21 PM|
(Photo credit: Samir Hussein/Getty Images | Daniel Zuchnik/FilmMagic/Getty Images)
• Happy birthday, Victoria Beckham! To celebrate the big 3-9, the fashion designer spent the day in London with her four kids, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 1, and then headed to Nobu for dinner. (Her husband, David Beckham was reportedly out of town, but she had plenty of company: not only did her kids join her for the meal, but her parents did too!) At the end of the evening, Posh Spice Tweeted a photo of herself blowing out a candle and wrote a note to her fans: "Thank u for all your kind messages fashion bunnies," she tweeted. "I had such a special birthday."
• Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka took their 2-year-old twins Gideon and Harper for a walk through New York City's Madison Square Park on Tuesday afternoon, but the next night, they made time for aeach other. The "How I Met Your Mother" star, 39, and his fiancé, 37, joined two friends for drinks at Wise Men in Manhattan. "They were in the corner, hanging out," says an observer of the group. "It was very relaxed."
• Emma Roberts Tweeted that she "had SO MUCH FUN" at the Thursday night premiere of her film "Adult World" at the TriBeCa Film Festival-but her night had only begun! Afterward, the 22-year-old actress sipped Ciroc cocktails at the after party at Darby Downstairs with her co-star Evan Peters. "She looked beautiful," says a fellow partygoer, "and was in such an amazing mood."
• Meanwhile, elsewhere in Manhattan, "True Blood" star Joe Manganiello and his girlfriend Bridget Peters had a date night, celebrating the U.S. launch of Magunum Gold ice cream. (Manganiello, 36, stars in a short film "As Good as Gold," which promotes the brand.) The only thing that could upstage such a beautiful couple? Zac Posen's date's dress, which featured more than 10,000 hand-embroidered 24-karat gold sequins and was crafted by the designer himself.
• Even celebs can't always have what they want: Liza Minnelli, who had foot surgery awhile back, fell in love with a pair of Ritch Erani EYFC acrylic heels during a recent trip to Chuckies NY, but couldn't seem to walk in them. "I love beautiful shoes," she sighed, before handing them back to the clerk and sashaying out the door toward her waiting Escalade.