|Spotted Around Town: Jon Hamm, Lindsay Lohan and More|
|Lesley Messer (@lesleymesser)||Apr 26, 2013, 7:01 AM|
(Photo credit: Michael Tran/Getty Images | Michael Buckner/Getty Images)
• So, they're friends offscreen too! After January Jones taped a television appearance earlier this week, she joined her "Mad Men" co-stars Jon Hamm, John Slattery, Christina Hendricks, Jessica Paré and series creator Matthew Weiner for a late dinner at Asellina in New York City. After a long day of press, the whole cast was decked out in elegant cocktail attire, and stuck to oysters and pizzas.
• Meanwhile, on Tuesday night, another TV cast went out together after a long day on set. "Dancing With the Stars" mainstays Brooke Burke-Charvet, Karina Smirnoff, Tom Bergeron and Maksim Chmerkovsky joined Victor Ortiz, Ralph Macchio, Aly Raisman and Jacoby Jones for dinner at STK in Los Angeles. Clearly, they'd worked up an appetite: The lively group chowed down on steak sandwiches, sliders and fries.
• Lindsay Lohan took in the Broadway show "Orphans" and caught up with its star, Alec Baldwin, afterward. "Great catching up with @AFalecbaldwin," she Tweeted, along with a photo of the two backstage. The feeling was mutual: "So nice to see you, LL," he responded. "It's been too long."
• Diddy slammed rumors that he's dating Kate Upton, and it's clear why: He's still going strong with his girlfriend, singer Cassie. Last weekend, the couple hit Manhattan club SL, where Diddy played new tracks by his "rock-a-bye-baby" before she hopped into the deejay booth and gave an impromptu live performance. Afterward, they cuddled at a VIP table until 4 a.m., alongside L.A. Dodger Matt Kemp and his teammates.
• Chef Rocco DiSpirito joined New York Giants player Justin Tuck and LaTroy Hawkins of the New York Mets to surprise Brooklyn, N.Y., students with a brand new fitness studio this week as part of Westin's "Make Monday Better" campaign. Not only did the three stars hang out with the students, but they held an impromptu weight-lifting contest with the school's principal too.
• Long day? Philip Seymour Hoffman stopped in to Bills Bar & Burger in Manhattan's Meatpacking District for a late nightcap. The "Master" star was alone, and didn't stay long, says a source. "He seemed content," the insider continued, "but kept to himself."