(Photo Credit: @KristenResource/Twitter)
- Kristen Stewart has been to some of the most exclusive spots around the globe, but the "Twilight" star is just as happy eating at low-key places, too. Stewart, 23, stopped at a Hooters in Amarillo, Texas, Saturday night with a woman who appeared to be her mother. "She was way nice," said Alyx Aldape, who was bartending during the actress' visit. "She was in a good mood." Stewart sat with her back to the window, Aldape added, and kept a low profile while she drank a beer and indulged in chicken wings. She took photos with the staff at the end of her meal and even posed for a shot with Aldape's younger sister, whose mother drove her to the restaurant just to meet the star. "She was really, really sweet," Aldape gushed.
- Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Russell Crowe braved the rain in London Thursday to attend the "Man of Steel" after party at SushiSamba and Duck & Waffle restaurants in Heron Tower. Cavill, 30, clad in a dark Tom Ford suit, made a little girl swoon as he greeted her on her way to the bash. according to a source. Inside, the source noted, Adams, 38, showed off photos of her daughter while Crowe, 49, in a hoodie, stayed close to his entourage by the fire pit. Meanwhile, 600 guests, including Michael Shannon, Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan, sipped Laurent-Perrier champagne and mojitos and nibbled on tuna tataki, Samba London rolls, Wagyu Te Amo rolls and brownies with toasted marshmallows.
- A few days later, Gavin Rossdale, 47, celebrated Father's Day by taking his sons Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 4, to a farmer's market in Studio City, Calif. The group was all smiles as they perused the stalls with their dad, picking up some popcorn and a bouquet of flowers - a gift for mom Gwen Stefani, maybe?
- James Gandolfini, 51, made time for his buddies a week or so ago, enjoying a big group dinner at Strip House Next Door in downtown Manhattan. The group went all out, ordering rib-eyes for their entrees, but still made sure to save room for dessert (chocolate cake).
- The couple that sweats together, stays together? Heidi Klum, 40, and her boyfriend, Martin Kristen, spent Sunday afternoon exercising in New York City. The couple wore sunglasses and workout clothes for their afternoon run, but still made time to cuddle and enjoy the view of the Statue of Liberty.