(Photo Credit: Alexandra Wyman|Larry Busacca/Getty Images)
Sarah Silverman, No Disrespect to Ben Affleck, a bunch of profanities and Jimmy Kimmel's funny face were the subjects of Kanye West's Twitter barrage he fired at the late-night host last month after Kimmel spoofed West's BBC interview the night before.
Read: Kanye West Unleashes Twitter Rant on Jimmy Kimmel
Yesterday, Kimmel dropped a bomb no one could see coming.
"TOMORROW NIGHT, MY GUEST WILL BE @ kanyewest (for real, yes and was it all a setup, no)," he tweeted.
Say what?! The two will sit down face-to-face on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" and the show's host said the duo will talk until their differences are solved, or until he gets "strangled by leather jogging pants." With this incredibly awkward interview coming later tonight, here's a few things based on past Kanye "Konversations" that you can expect from the "Yeezus" rapper. This ought to be good.
- A Fashion Rant - "[I] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi and they said 'No.' [Now], how many motherf--rs you done seen with the leather jogging pants?" Kanye said this while talking to Zane Low on BBC Radio 1. This was one of the comments Kimmel made sure to poke fun at. What's next?
- A Comparison to Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Jesus or All Three - "I've got to a point that Michael Jackson did not break down. I have reached the glass ceiling, as a creative person, as a celebrity and I've been at it for 10 years," he added in that BBC interview. He also told the NY Times, "I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period." Finally, in his latest album "Yeezus," Kanye takes his humbleness to a new level. When rapping about Jesus Christ, he says, "I know he's the most high, but I am a close high."
- His Love For Kim Kardashian - While on the talk show "Kris" in August, Kanye spoke about having a "whole family to live for" now with Kardashian and baby North West. "Now I have two really special people to live for, a whole family to live for. A whole world to live for," he told Kris Jenner. " I love this woman [Kim] … She's my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. And there's no paparazzi and there's no blog comment that's gonna take that joy from me."
- Pay Baby North West! - Kanye plans to change paparazzi laws so that a large portion of the money made off people taking pics of his baby North can reap benefits for the 5-month-old. "I'm going to tell my daughter … 'Man, me and your mother were in a completely different situation than you're in. People could take pictures, people could climb over your fence, and you wouldn't even get paid for it," he told BBC. "You see all these checks that you getting at age 6 because people are taking your picture? … I made that happen, Nori.' That's what I'm going to tell her."
- Everyone Just Holds Him Back - West has more than 20 Grammy Awards,plus dozens of other awards, and has a baby with Kardashian, one of the most sought-after women in the world, yet he thinks he could do more if people just let him out of his cage. "You don't realize I am so frustrated. Like, I've got so much I want to give. … And I've got a million people telling me why I can't do it," he said.
No matter what Kanye and Kimmel discuss, it should be a great show and definitely one to watch. Tune in 11:35 p.m. EST on ABC and check it out.