|'Hollywood Reporter' Reveals List of 100 Most Powerful Women in Entertainment 2013|
|ABC News||Dec 11, 2013, 8:33 AM|
Mike Windle/Getty Images
For the fourth year in a row, Disney's Anne Sweeney has been named the most powerful woman in entertainment by The Hollywood Reporter.
Sweeney is the co-chairman of the Disney Media Network and president of the Disney/ABC Television Group, which ABC News is a part of. She tops the publication's annual list of 100 most powerful women in the industry.
Other women on the list include Jacqueline Hernandez, 47, the chief operating officer of Telemundo Media (60th on the list); Ellen DeGeneres, host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" (45 th); Debra Lee, chief executive officer of BET Networks (24 th) and Shonda Rimes, creator of "Scandal" and "Gray's Anatomy" (41 st on list).
E.L. James, the author of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" series, J.K. Rowling, who wrote the "Harry Potter" series and Suzanne Collins, who wrote "The Hunger Games" trilogy, share the 95 th spot.
The list also honors music stars Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Beyonce (all tied for the 68 th spot), as well as actresses Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy and Jennifer Lawrence (tied at number 11).
Here is a look at the women who round out the list's top 10:
1. Anne Sweeney, the co-chair of the Disney Media Network and president of the Disney/ABC Television Group
3. Nancy Dubuc, president and CEO, A+E Networks
4. Amy Pascal, co-chairman, Sony Pictures Entertainment
5. Donna Langley, chairman, Universal Pictures
6. Dana Walden, chairman, 20th Century Fox Television
7. Nina Tassler, president, CBS Entertainment
8. Oprah Winfrey, chairman, CEO and chief creative officer, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
9. Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Pictures
10. Kathleen Kennedy, president, Lucasfilm