|5 Things to Know This Morning: Facebook Turns 10|
|By ABC NEWS||Feb 4, 2014, 6:23 AM|
Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Facebook’s Birthday The Facebook you see now is almost unrecognizable compared to the version that debuted ten years ago today. Even the name is different. The social network was officially called "The Facebook" until 2005.
2. Storm Heads to Midwest as East Coast Digs Out Just as the East Coast dug out from a canopy of wet, heavy snow that again shut schools and emptied workplaces, another hit was expected to sock the Midwest.
3. Guards, Electric Fences Didn't Stop Prison Break A convicted killer who authorities say managed to evade guards and peel through two electrically charged fences to escape a Michigan prison was tripped up by transportation issues once on the outside.
4. Chris Christie Says He ‘Unequivocally’ Had No Knowledge of Lane Closure New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appeared on a local radio show Monday and again denied having any prior knowledge of the lane closure scandal that has engulfed his administration.
5. 'Hero-Villain' Jeopardy! Contestant Returns to Game Show Feb. 24 A contestant on Jeopardy! is both popularizing and demonizing "game theory" economics in a way that Russell Crowe's 2001 film, "A Beautiful Mind" couldn't, while boggling the minds of faithful game show viewers.