The Bushes plan to return to Texas later on Inauguration Day as the Obamas move in.
Aide: "He would like to be remembered as someone who stuck by his principles."
Poll reveals U.S. efforts losing not just ground in Afghanistan but also the hearts of the Afghan people.
ABC News Polling Unit
- Confidence Struggles Ahead
- BLOG: Obama, Karzai and Zardari: Behind the Smiles
- BLOG: Marble Cake and moot
- BLOG: Bird Strikes: The Feathers Fly
- BLOG: Obama, Cheney and the Politics of Torture
- BLOG: Stress and the Economy
- BLOG: Behind the Plus or Minus
- BLOG: Of Taxes and Tea
- Back at Home... Better News With New Poll
Fifty-two percent positively rate their personal finances.
More ABC News Polling Unit stories...
Bush Legacy: Defining Moments
- Flashback: Bush Defends Iraq Stance
- Flashback: Push for Middle East Peace
- Flashback: Immigration Nation
- Flashback: Gonzales Resigns
- Flashback: 'No Child Left Behind'
- Flashback: Gates In, Rummy Out
- Flashback: Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam
- Bush Dodges Shoes, Shrugs It Off
President Bush says pulling troops out before Iraq is ready would be a mistake.
More Bush Legacy: Defining Moments stories...
Bush's Legacy: Funniest Flubs
- Bush's Top Ten Funniest Moments
- Bush Impersonator Cracks Up...Bush
- Bush's &%#@* Caught on Open Mic
- Bird Makes a Statement on Bush
- Bush: 'Childrens Do Learn'
- Late Night Comics Target Bush
- President Bush: Lost in Translation
- Boogie Fever at the White House
- False Start, Bush Speech Snafu
- Bush's Blind Embarrassment
Hilarious highlights from the commander-in-chief.
More Bush's Legacy: Funniest Flubs stories...