1. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). This drink has 480 calories and 20 grams fat. Forget about your low-carb diet; this drink has 70 grams of carbs.
2. Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). Low-fat dieters, beware. Packed with 470 calories and 20 grams fat, this drink is not for the faint of heart.
3. Starbucks Eggnog Latte (Grande size, whole milk). The coffee version of this classic holiday treat isn't so innocent with 470 calories and 22 grams fat.
4. Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha (Grande size, whole milk, whipped cream). The worst offender from Starbucks on our list, this 550-calorie drink is a little less than a third of your daily recommended caloric intake. The 78 grams of carbohydrates don't help, either.
5. Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Bean Coolatta (medium). This year-round staple is clogged with 630 calories and a ghastly 130 grams of sugar.