MTV's 'Buckwild' Cancelled After Shain Gandee's Death
The popular reality show's star was found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning.
MTV has pulled the plug on “Buckwild” a little more than a week after the sudden death of one of its stars, Shain Gandee. “We love the cast and the show and this was not an easy decision, but given Shain’s tragic passing and essential...
Shain Gandee, the fun-loving breakout star of MTV’s “Buckwild,” was remembered Sunday at a memorial service full of camouflage, emotional tributes and the music of Hank Williams Jr. Williams’ country anthem, “A Country Boy Can Survive,” was played at the Charleston Municipal Auditorium in the...
Shain Gandee was found dead in his truck with two other passengers after leaving a bar.
Monday April 2013. time 11:24. AM. I haven't learned yet I have three people upon proper released flat out. wolf and money. Continent waiter at a Wolf and craggy. Until of the missing persons you know. And transform the I don't I don't know whenever you see how that aren't getting its act and the
The man who found “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee’s body and that of two other men called 911 to report he had discovered “three dead people,” and broke down as he told the dispatcher what had happened. “Oh my God. … Oh, Jesus,” the man, a...
The 21-year-old star of the MTV reality series was found dead in his truck with two others.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the death of MTV reality series star Shain Gandee and two other men, whose bodies were found Monday inside a Ford Bronco submerged in deep mud. Police are awaiting autopsy results before releasing a cause of death but confirmed that the muffler of the
West Virginia police found the body Shain Gandee, 21, in his SUV after he left a bar to go four-wheeling.