Scientists reverse brain damage in a toddler
In a major medical breakthrough, doctors have reversed brain damage in a toddler who was left unable to walk and talk after falling into her family's swimming pool.
NFL Nation reporters assess the top storylines to watch for every team on Thursday. NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC West AFC East | AFC North | AFC South | AFC West NFC EAST Dallas Cowboys Darren McFadden was named the Cowboys' offensive MVP for 2015 at the team's kickoff luncheon on
F resh off her dramatic victory over Holly Holm four months earlier to capture the UFC women's bantamweight title, Miesha Tate was given a prime slot for her first title defense on the landmark UFC 200 card in Las Vegas. Little did Tate know that 24 hours before her bout against Brazilian
A man who nearly died from carbon monoxide poisoning is alive thanks to a Good Samaritan wielding a baseball bat. Charlie Cottrill was on his way to work early Wednesday morning in Chillicothe, Ohio, when his car started filling up with exhaust fumes, hospital officials said. Within 15 to 20
A "furious" Peyton Manning told ESPN today he would never "cut corners," denying allegations in an Al Jazeera report saying that the star quarterback was supplied with a human growth hormone in 2011. The Denver Broncos quarterback said he never used a human growth hormone (HGH) and called the
Peyton Manning said he is "furious" and "disgusted" at an Al Jazeera report that identified the Denver Broncos quarterback as one of several high-profile athletes who were supplied performance-enhancing drugs from an anti-aging clinic. The Al Jazeera undercover probe , which was posted online early
threat. A silent danger that can creep into your home with deadly consequences. As the temperatures fall outside, more of us are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Mara schiavocampo has more. Reporter: This morning, neighbors in this Texas apartment built rg recovering, as one person was found
Residents of a Texas apartment building are recovering this morning after one person was found unconscious after being exposed to carbon monoxide. 12 patients in total were transported to hospital, the Houston Fire Department told ABC News. Officials say the leak came from a boiler room attached to
Reminder now about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. As temperatures go down, the risks go up in winter months. 170 people die in the U.S. Each year with carbon monoxide poisoning. This weekend, a scare at an apartment building in Texas. Here is Mara schiavocampo. Reporter: Tonight, a dozen
Well we're all excited about the very next season of the bachelor Ben H is on a journey to find love and fans fell in love with at age during Keylon season of the bachelorette. And now it's his turn and by the way we are so happy to have Chris Harrison who is at a top secret undisclosed location.