Toxicology report shows Tiger Woods tested positive for 5 substances
Woods had substances including Ambien and Xanax in his system when he was found asleep in his car by Florida police, according to the toxicology report obtained by ESPN.
Tiger Woods skips Florida DUI hearing, pleads not guilty
Tiger Woods did not attend his arraignment in Florida on Wednesday for a driving under the influence charge, leaving his defense attorney to sign a not guilty plea in court.
Angelina Jolie speaks out about her health battle and being a single mom
The actress opened up about her battle with Bell's palsy and life after her divorce from Brad Pitt in an interview with Vanity Fair.
Bachelorette forecast: Hometowns and heartbreak
ABC News' Brad Mielke, Melissa Griffin, Joi-Marie McKenzie and Emily Shapiro break down last night's episode.
Quick fixes for painful sunburns
Dr. Whitney Bowe to share tips on how to treat painful sunburns using inexpensive staples from your pantry.
Sleep apnea ruled as a cause of Carrie Fisher's death
Carrie Fisher, known to many as Princess Leia in "Star Wars," suffered a massive heart attack last year; newly released coroner's report also blames the often-undetected condition of sleep apnea.
Rep. Fleischmann felt like a 'sitting duck' during Virginia shooting
"Within moments, there was a barrage of shots being fired," Representative Chuck Fleischmann, R-Tennessee, told ABC News.
Eyewitness saw the shooter exchanging fire with police officers
"Get away from the windows is what I was thinking," Owen Britton, an eyewitness to the Virginia shooting, told ABC News.
An important nationwide recall for spaghetti and meatballs
Time now for our index, and a major nationwide food recall to tell you about tonight. Conagra brands recalling canned spaghetti and meatballs. The products mislabeled. They did not say they could contain milk. They were sold under several brands, including chef boyardee. And we're learning tonight
DEA issues warning about fentanyl, prompts concerns for first responders
ABC News' Geneva Sands reports on the DEA warning about the dangers first responders face when encountering fentanyl.