15 Percent of Corpus Christi Cleared to Use Tap Water After Chemical Spill
The mayor of Corpus Christi, Texas, said today that 15 percent of the city now has access to potable tap water, nearly two days after a chemical spill left residents unable to drink or bathe in the tap water. "We've still got a big issue out there," Mayor Dan McQueen told reporters today, adding
Kansas considers taking over federal workplace regulation
Some Kansas lawmakers want the state to take over the job of writing and making sure businesses comply with workplace regulations, despite concerns by a labor rights group that the change could water down safety oversight
Corpus Christi Turns to Emergency Bottles After Chemical Taints Water Supply
The Gulf Coast city of Corpus Christi, Texas, announced early Thursday it will begin distributing emergency supplies of bottled water a day after warning its more than 300,000 residents that a hazardous chemical has made the tap water unsafe for drinking, bathing, brushing teeth, washing dishes or
Terrifying Cirque Du Soleil Accident Puts Olympian in Hospital
The "GMA" team of insiders analyzes some of the biggest stories trending this morning.
Customers Rescue Employees Burned by Frying Grease After Restaurant Floor Collapse
After the kitchen floor suddenly collapsed in a Church's Chicken restaurant in Livingston, Texas -- causing deep fryers to topple over and splash hot cooking oil on employees -- two customers came to the rescue, according to the Livingston Volunteer Fire Department (LVFD). "When the floor
ARCHIVE VIDEO: Made in the U.S.A. Investigation
March 13, 1998: ABC News’ Brian Ross investigates working conditions for factories in Saipan making clothes bound for the U.S.
New Calls to Regulate the Weight of Runway Models
Public health experts are calling for U.S. officials to follow France in establishing guidelines for models' weight.
Salon Where Worker Died in Cryotherapy Machine Shut Down
The Las Vegas salon where a 24-year-old woman died in a cryotherapy machine has been closed as her relatives are asking questions about the way in which she died. Chelsea Ake-Salvacion was found dead in the machine, police said, and authorities said they believe that there was no foul play involved
40 People, Mostly Kids, Sick After Visiting Northern California Water Park
A water park in northern California is closed after dozens of people there became sick Thursday afternoon, officials said. Seventeen people, mostly children, were transported to the hospital and released after they went to the Prewett Family Park in Antioch, California; another 23 were treated