- Poll: Democrats Hold Slightly Narrowed Lead
Frustration With Bush, Iraq Prominent Among Voter Concerns
- Will New Jersey Gay Decision Be a National Factor in the Midterm Elections?
- Midterm Election: Referendum on War
- As Health Care Costs Take a Toll, Some Changes Win Broad Backing
No Compelling Evidence Same-Sex Marriage Sharply Boosts Conservative Voter Turnout
More OCTOBER 2006 stories...
- Republicans Inch Closer in ’06 Election Preference
- Five Years Later, 9/11 Still Resonates; Eight in 10 Say Their Outlook’s Changed
Terrorism Inched Up in Importance, Repubs Regained Edge in Trust
More SEPTEMBER 2006 stories...
- Pain, Fury Still Rage a Year After Katrina
- New Flares for GOP in 2006 Election Views
- Public Sees Shared Blame in Israel-Hezbollah Conflict
ABC News Poll Finds Loss, Frustration and Anger Linger in Katrina's Path
More AUGUST 2006 stories...
- Poll: Clinton Does Well on Attributes, Lacks Crossover Appeal
- ABC News Poll: Many Young Adults Would Consider Adoption
- ABC News Poll: Sex Lives of American Teens
- Bush Slumps to a New Low -- It's All About Iraq
- Public Supports Troops on Border
- Phone-Records Surveillance Is Broadly Acceptable to Public
Two-Thirds Say She's a Strong Leader
More MAY 2006 stories...
- It's Tax Day, And We're Not Happy About It
- Majority of Americans Want Massachusetts-Style Health Law
- Bush Approval Rating at New Career Low
- Poll: Work, Worry and Accomplishment Define Mothering
Polling Shows Americans Believe Government Wastes Most Tax Money
More APRIL 2006 stories...
- More Than Six in 10 Still Support Decision in Schiavo Case
- Poll: Public Concern on Warming Gains Intensity
- Poll: Most Worried About Bird Flu, But Confident About Government Response
- Poll: Bush Strong on Terrorism, Wrong on Katrina
- Poll: Americans Skeptical of Islam and Arabs
- Showdown 2008: Clinton vs. McCain
- Americans Doubt That the U.S. Effort in Iraq Is Improving
One Year Later, Americans' Views Are Unchanged
More MARCH 2006 stories...
- 'Crash' Wins Oscar Poll, But Many Say 'None of the Above'
- Poll: Rudeness in America, 2006
34 Percent Have No Opinion When Asked to Name Best Picture
More FEBRUARY 2006 stories...
- Poll: Greenspan Leaves 'Em Wanting More
- Poll: Americans Favor Iran Sanctions
- Poll: Weak Ratings for Bush Ahead of Speech
- Poll: Majorities Disapprove of Bush on Ethics
- Poll: Broader Concern on Privacy Rights, But Terrorism Threat Still Trumps
- Poll: Majority of Americans Want the Senate to Confirm Alito
- Poll: Americans Hope to Shed Pounds in New Year
Federal Reserve Chairman Retires After 18 Years
More JANUARY 2006 stories...
- Polling Unit Archives 2009
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2008
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2007
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2006
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2005
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2004
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2003
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2002
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2001
- The Polling Unit: Archives 2000
- The Polling Unit: Archives 1999
More POLL ARCHIVES stories...