Veterans and Recovery
- America's Heroes at Work
- Woodruff's Drs on Brain Injury Treatment
- Undiagnosed Invisible Wounds
- Soldiers Recover From Brain Injuries
- How You Can Help Troops & Their Families
- A Marine Bravely Overcoming Brain Injury
- A Marine's Progress
- War on the Brain: TBI Recovery
- The Road Back From Brain Injury
- Iraq Vet Speaks to 'World News' Viewers
- Top Docs Bring Hope to Scarred Vets
- Woodruff Reports: Soldier's Iraq Tour Extended, Then an IED Hits
- 'Something Was Different.' Vet Copes with Invisible Injury
- The Other Front Line: Caring for Wounded Vets
- An Unforeseen Cost of War
A new program addresses the challenges of returning veterans.
More Veterans and Recovery stories...
- Wounded Troops Back in Battle
- Lessons from Football Field to Battlefield
- Building IED-Proof Humvees
- Roadside IEDs Take Toll on U.S. GIs
- Reporting From the Frontlines
- Improved Body Armor and Medicine Save Lives in Iraq
Troops reporting post-traumatic stress disorder are stuck on the front lines.
More Iraq stories...
- Soldier Leaves Legacy Behind
- First Christmas Together in 15 Years
- Portraits of Patriotism
- Camp Cope for Troops' Children
- Woodruff to Bush: Are We Moving Fast Enough for Vets?
- Heroic Iraqi Translator's New Kentucky Home
- Veterans Believe They Were Misdiagnosed With Personality Disorders
- 22,000 Are Discharged With 'Pre-Existing' Personality Disorder
- Does Vet Care Upgrade Go Far Enough?
- Congress Promises Veterans Health Care Improvements
- How the Military Repaid Disabled Vets
- Dave Matthews Defends U.S. Soldiers
An Army sergeant sent to Iraq leaves a journal for his unborn son.
More Homefront stories...