Transcript for Westminster Dog Dead, Rat Poison Suspected
Accusations flying this morning after the sudden death of a prize winning dog that competed in the Westminster dog show this month. The handler and owner of the white three year old Sammy yet named -- believed he was poisoned while in New York for the show and they claim. Animal rights activists who opposed dot competitions may in fact have done it that's -- cruises symptoms were consistent with the dog. That ingested rat problem.
This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.