What Is My Challenge?

Tell ABC News About a Global Health Problem or a Solution

Do you have an idea that you think can change the world?

Do you know a global health problem that needs fixing?

Do you have a design for the other 90 percent?

Ninety percent of the world's products and resources are designed for 10 percent of the world's population. The other 90 percent do not have regular access to basics like food, water or shelter. Students and young entrepreneurs are designing innovative and affordable products that can help solve common problems in the developing world.

Tell us about a global health problem or -- better yet -- a solution that you want to offer to "Be the Change: Save a Life."

If you have an idea or a solution, we want to hear about it...and we want to try and help you get it done.

Please fill out the form below. Together we can be the change, and save a life.

Submit Your Comments
* Denotes Required Field
  • Yes No
  • Yes No
Tell a Friend