People love to hate credit card companies, with their addictive credit lines and fine print fees. So this summer, get your "revenge" by using and abusing your credit card for all its worth with some fabulous freebies and perks! The website Lowcards.com uncovered a slew of benefits you can get from your credit card company, depending which cards you hold.
• Bank Of America's "Museums on Us." During the first full weekend of each month, B of A offers cardholders free admission to over 150 museums in 31 states with a Bank of America credit card or debit card.
• Discover's Six Flags Discount. Discover card holders get 5 percent off on Six Flags season passes, play passes, admission tickets, parking, food, merchandise, the FLASH Pass and VIP tours.
• Citi Private Pass. This perk gives cardmembers discounts on select sports camps taught by professional athletes such as basketball camps with Joe Abunassar and Ray Allen, the Brian Kelly football camp, the Mitch Moreland baseball camp and the Billie Jean King tennis camp.
• Chase Ultimate Rewards offers cooking classes or food tours, sports tickets and outdoor adventures in selected cities. All are available with rewards or can be charged to your Chase card.
• American Express offers pre-sale tickets and preferred seat tickets for events and concerts. Recently, American Express provided pre-sale tickets for concerts such as Ke$ha, Lionel Richie, Earth Wind and Fire.
• Visa Signature free movie tickets. Purchase two or more movie tickets with a valid U.S. issued Visa Signature card on Fandango for any film currently on sale for a Friday showing and receive the lowest priced ticket in your order for that show free of charge. This offer is good from now through August 2 while supplies last.