-- Oscar-nominated actress Minnie Driver is speaking out regarding the property battle with her Hollywood Hills neighbors, Daniel and Mary Lou Perelmutter.
The 74-year-old disabled veteran and his wife have filed a lawsuit against Driver, alleging the movie star is “verbally harassing” the couple and construction workers and “blocking access” to the Perelmutters’ property.
In a new interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Driver said, "I have definitely lost my cool. I've never been that angry with another human being."
The Perelmutters claim in the lawsuit that Driver threw “baby food jars filled with black paint against the walls of the home.”
Driver denied those claims to "ET" saying, "I would not stoop to breaking the law, to vandalism of any kind. I will be happy to settle this in court."
Daniel Perelmutter shared with ABC News videos he claims he took of Driver during one of their altercations.
After Perelmutter tells her, "This is my property," Driver is seen in the video saying to Perelmutter, "I would never have a son as disgusting as you.”
The “About a Boy” star says Perelmutter has been aggressive against her and her son. Last year she got a temporary restraining order against Perelmutter.
Driver told "ET," "He's blown smoke in my son and my nephew and nieces' faces. He started name calling and cussing at my son."
Perelmutter's lawyer, Brandon C. Fernald, denied Driver's accusations in a statement to ABC News.
A court summons for Driver was issued Friday, and the two are set to go to trial in August.