— -- Prince's family is headed to a Minnesota courtroom for the first time on Monday as they begin the process of sorting out what will happen with the singer's estate.
The singer, who died April 21 at age 57, leaving an estimated $300 million up for grabs, had no known will or trust, according to his sister Tyka Nelson.
Several of Prince's siblings are expected in court for the hearing.
It's expected that Prince's estate will be divided between Nelson and his five half-siblings, if state law is adhered to.
The seven-time Grammy Award winner died without a wife or any publicly known children, but many people have forward claiming to be sons and daughters of the late music icon.
"To prove whether you're a love child could be an uphill battle," Shar Mansukhani, co-owner of Heirs Hunters International, a company that searches for possible heirs to estates, told ABC's "Good Morning America."
Their Los Angeles-based office is overwhelmed with calls, Mansukhani said. So far, one man's story has piqued the company's interest, and an investigation has been launched.
"He was born in the '80s and his mother crossed paths with Prince a couple times," co-owner John Hilbert said.
The company also found a seventh potential heir they described as a "teenage grandniece," who is the granddaughter of one of Prince's half-brothers who passed away years ago.
"She will inherit the share that her grandparent would've been entitled to," Minnesota attorney Chris Burns said.
The teen's grandmother had no comment when ABC News asked about the potential windfall.