Dennis Quaid's Newborns Given Accidental Overdose

What should have been a blessed time for actor Dennis Quaid and his wife, Kimberly Buffington, turned into a time of anguish and anxiety, after their newborn twins nearly died from an accidental overdose of a blood-thinning drug. Zoe Grace and Thomas Boone received a massive overdose of the blood-thinning drug Heparin — used to keep IV catheters from clotting — some time after their Nov. 12 birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The incident was first reported by celebrity Web...Full Story
Commenting on this article is closed.