The best new way to wear a scarf -- is in your hair! This delightfully simple trend is a must-have for warmer weather.
We love that it is so simple, doable, and doesn’t require you to spend a bundle to look chic right now!
It’s fun to tie one on in a new and sweet way for everyday chicness, instantly. A hair scarf is the perfect way to add a touch of fun to any outfit. They can be paired with a blazer for work or with a sundress or skirt for a less formal occasion.
It's easy to get creative: Tie a scarf around your ponytail, or wear it flat at your hairline, bow on top or at the back of your neck. They are as affordable as $2 or as luxe as a Gucci or Hermes silk number. We have put together a list of the ten affordable adorable scarves to buy now and have fun wearing all summer long. No more bad hair days!
These products were curated by the Hinted editorial team. Hinted is the social shopping platform that lets you create lists of what you want to buy and discover what’s new and trending. Use Hinted to keep track of anything you want to buy from anywhere online, including fashion, trips, and experiences. "Good Morning America" has affiliate partnerships, so we will get a small share of the revenue from your purchases through these links. All product prices are determined by the retailer and subject to change. By visiting these websites, you will leave GoodMorningAmerica.com and any information you share with the retailer will be governed by its website's terms and conditions and privacy policies. Contact featured retailers directly for any questions about products before ordering online.
1. Lilah Floral Wire Headband, Anthropologie
2. Songbird Printed Bandana, Free People
3. Autumn Scarf Pony, Free People
4. Juliette Headscarf, Louvelle at Nordstrom
5. Polka Dot Kerchief Scarf, Anthropologie
6. Spring Forward Scarf, Anthroplogie
7. Silk Skinny Bandana, Nordstrom
8. Positano Paisley Print Bandana, Free People
9. Scrunchie with Scarf detail, H&M
10. Limoncello Print Bandana, Free People
11. Chiffon twister with Multi Use Scarf, Target