'GMA' Lunch Break: Daniel Holzman's Meyer lemonade recipe
As Seen on the 'GMA' Lunch Break Live Stream
"GMA" caught up with chef Daniel Holzman at his restaurant, The Meatball Shop, in New York City. Here, Holzman shares a delicious and simple lemonade recipe.
Directions for lemonade concentrate:
1. Wash, then cut lemons into quarters and de-seed.
2. Combine water, sugar, Meyer lemon and lemon juice.
3. Puree very well in blender.
4. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
Directions for lemonade:
1.Fill glass 3/4 way with ice.
2. Add six ounces of concentrate.
3. Top with four ounces of sparkling water.
Recipe courtesy Daniel Holzman
Main Ingredients: lemon, sugar, water, lemon juice