Man Applies Sunscreen, Catches on Fire

Massachusetts man badly burned after applying sunscreen near a BBQ grill.
2:36 | 06/05/12

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Man Applies Sunscreen, Catches on Fire

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"duration":"2:36","description":"Massachusetts man badly burned after applying sunscreen near a BBQ grill.","mediaType":"default","section":"ABCNews/GMA","id":"16497002","title":"Man Applies Sunscreen, Catches on Fire","url":"/GMA/video/man-applies-sunscreen-catches-fire-bbq-grill-16497002"}