May 22, 2007 -- After looking (and laughing) at the great captions submitted, we've finally boiled it down to three. Now it's time to vote on which one you like the best. What do you think was said on stage at the Howard University graduation? On Thursday May 17, the winner will be announced on the "Nightline Now" webcast and the winning photo and caption will be posted on the "Nightline" page at ABCNews.com.
1. "And this degree means I'll make how much a year?"
Merrill C. Pittman, Kathleen, GA
2. "You mean for two billion dollars I can not only get my doctorate, but I can have the university name changed to Oprah University?"
- Gail Illman, Staten Island, NY
3. "Seriously, Oprah, I'm sure someone will turn off your coffee maker."
- Christine Rury, Tulsa, OK