NEW HAMPSHIRE Voter Registration Deadline: 6-13 days before the election, varies by county
Same-day registration is available on Election Day at your polling place
To register to vote in the state of New Hampshire, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older on election day
- A United States citizen; and
- Live in the town or ward where the person seeks to vote
How to register to vote in New Hampshire:
- Register in person at your town or city clerk's office or with your community's Supervisors of the Checklist.
- Find your county clerk information here to determine your town's voter registration deadline.
- Same-day registration is available on Election Day at your polling place.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in New Hampshire.
Check if you're registered to vote here.